Thursday, December 25, 2014

Kawano Marina : "Hanaato -shirushi-" English Lyrics

"Hanaato -shirushi-" is a song released by Kawano Marina on the Aniplex label on December 24th, 2014.
The song was used as the ending theme for the anime "Hanamonogatari".
The song appears as tracks #1 & #2 on her digital single "Hanaato -shirushi-" (as the original version and 'TV Size').

Flower Tracks -Signs-

Lyrics: Saori Kodama
Composition: Katsuhiko Kurosu
Arrangement: Hideyuki Daichi Suzuki

Not able to part with it, it tears off my heart endlessly
I wonder what you can present as compensation for your childish longings

The loneliness the distorted light attracts is suddenly dazzling
A heat haze blooming on the waterfront, let it someday become a flower and then fall

If it may be said it's the sole farewell gift
for a sorrow no one can heal and for excuses approaching more than anyone else
then I want to be the me who can face misunderstandings
Before everything fades before long, I'll engrave this pain in me

I wonder if such a smile is cynical? I won't say there's not particularly a meaning to it
If this is empty resistance, then all the more, until time shows its decision

Repeating short encounters, thinking of what we are
Let's surely meet on a tomorrow that runs to signs sunlight trickling through the trees invites

The harbinger of a farewell in due time and a few miserable aftertastes
sway as if testing the present again, but I live without hiding my irritation
I accept even my hesitation as a quality of myself and start walking

If it may be said it's the sole farewell gift
for a sorrow no one can heal and for excuses approaching more than anyone else
then I shall be the me who can face misunderstandings
The harbinger of a farewell in due time and a few miserable aftertastes
sway as if testing the present again, but
I want to embrace and understand irritation, too
before everything fades before long, until that day
I fall as a flower again and again from this pain
Hanaato -shirushi-

Sakushi: Kodama Saori
Sakkyoku: Kurosu Katsuhiko
Henkyoku: Suzuki Daichi Hideyuki

Sore wa ushinaeru wake mo naku taezu kokoro wo kakimushiru
Osanai akogare no daishou ni KIMI wa nani wo sashidaseru darou

Ibitsu na hikari ga hikiawasu kodoku wa fui ni mabushii yo
Mizube ni saita kagerou itsuka hana to natte chire

Dare nimo iyasenai kanashimi ni dare yori mo chikadzuita iiwake ni
Semetemono hanamuke to ieru nara
Surechigai mukiaeru boku de itai
Yagate subete ga usureru mae ni kono itami wo kizamou

Konna hohoemi wa hiniku kana betsu ni imi nante iwanai
Munashii teikou nara imasara toki ga ketsudan wo shimesu made

Mijikai meguriai wo kasane bokura ga nanika omou koto
Komorebi sasou ibuki ni haseru asu de kitto aou

Itsuka no SAYONARA no maebure to ikutsuka no yarusenai atoaji ga
Ima wo mata tamesu you ni yurasu kedo iradachi wa kakusazu ni ikiru n da
Tamerai sae mo jibun rashisa to ukeirete arukidasu

Dare nimo iyasenai kanashimi ni dare yori mo chikadzuita iiwake ni
Semetemono hanamuke to ieru nara
Surechigai mukiaeru boku de iyou
Itsuka no SAYONARA no maebure to ikutsuka no yarusenai atoaji ga
Ima wo mata tamesu you ni yurasu kedo
Iradachi mo dakishimete wakaritai
Yagate subete ga usureru mae ni kono itami de nandomo
Hana to chiru sono hi made
花痕 -shirushi-

作詞:こだまさおり
作曲:黒須克彦
編曲:鈴木Daichi秀行

1 comment: